Friday 14 November 2014

Hi Europe! Here I come

Long hours of work and short naps in the weekends, life almost got frozen into time. But I am planning to breathe in the fresh air of freedom; I am going to spread my wings in the sky of Europe once again.
Europe tour is always a very coveted tour for me. It acquires a treasure of beauty to enchant tourists since eras. Though two weeks are not enough to explore entire Europe, still I have managed a decent Europe tour package from Mumbai that will lead me to the creams of Europe.
My journey will start from Florence, the former capital city of Italy. I have tasted its eternal beauty in my last trip. And I am sure no one will like to miss the chance to explore the ultimate concoction of art and architecture.  Rome is the second destination as it holds all the stories of history in its huge structures. I am extremely eager to see The Great Coloseum once again.
I hope watching the Leaning Tower of Pisa will be as mesmerizing as earlier. It’s really wonderful to see one of the greatest monuments of the world.
Nothing can be measured with the beauty of Paris. And Eiffel Tower is the centre of attraction. I remember my first international tour from India was Europe tour. And I got a treasure for lifetime when I visited places like Venice, Zurich and Austria. Passing through European country side was taking me to the world of Wordsworth’s poems.
So if you are also planning for an exotic European tour you can give TKI, an amazing tour planner, a try. You can find details at www.tkitours.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment